Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Hiatus

So apparently I haven't blogged since I was trapped in France. Well, I've been back for some time now, all in one piece. If you want to see pictures, check out my Facebook, or Alison's Flickr (which is linked to from her blog, which is linked to on the right).

Not a whole lot of exciting news to report. This warm weather has gotten me thinking about summer, and how the next 6 weeks need to pass quickly so summer can once again begin. I think part of my decision to teach lies in my unwillingness to give up that schedule. While I do spend a good portion of the summer working to improve myself and get ready for the coming year, it is a nice break from the everyday stresses of teaching.

This summer, I have few plans, but I do have some. Among them are:

-Hopefully playing softball again
-Going to Kansas City to see the Twins (the Milwaukee game I was going to go to ended up selling out. BOO!)
-Camping
-Going to Alison's family's cabin

Other than that...who knows? I might want to find some money-making venture, as I would like to not be renting by summer 2009.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm seeing the Twins/Brewers in Milwaukee AND the HHH Thunderdome!

I'm excited to see pics of your trip when I get some time.

I Voted in 89.3 The Current's Top 89 Albums of 2007